1. The article must be scientific, either based on the empirical research or conceptual ideas. The content of the article have not published yet in any Journal, and should not be submitted simultaneously to another Journal. Article should not be part of fully one chapter of the theses or dissertation.
2. Article must be in the range between 15-20 pages, not including title, abstract, keywords, and bibliography, and typed in one-half spaced on A4-paper size
3. Article consisting of the various parts: i.e. title, the author’s name(s) and affiliation(s), abstract (200-250 words), Keywords (maximum 5 words), introduction, description and analysis, conclusion, and bibliography, as following below instructions:
- Title should not be more than 15 words
- Author’s name(s) should be written in the full name without academic title (degree), and completed with institutional affiliation(s) as well as corresponding address (e-mail address).
- Abstract consisting of the discourses of the discipline area; the aims of article; methodology (if any); research finding; and contribution to the discipline of areas study. Abstract should be written in English and Indonesia.
- Introduction consisting of the literature review (would be better if the research finding is not latest than ten years) and novelty of the article; scope and limitation of the problem discussed; and the main argumentation of the article.
- Discussion or description and analysis consisting of reasoning process of the article’s main argumentation.
- Conclusion should be consisting of answering research problem, based on the theoretical significance/conceptual construction
- All of the bibliography used should be written properly.